How to Build Your List: Part 1
List building can seen overwhelming, especially when you’re first getting started.
Here are five steps to get you started. For the best results, I suggest you start with just one. When you have one done, then add the next one to the mix. With patience and implementation you’ll have a strong, engaged list in no time!
- Create your pink spoon, or free giveaway. Offering your newsletter or ezine is no longer enough. Keep it simple. I’ll be writing more about this in a future post, but thing along the lines of a checklist, audio download or special report. Here’s an example: http://thesecretmoneydrain.com.
- Speak live or via telesminars twice a month to build your list.
- Interview experts to get on their radar and offer the interviews to your list. This adds to your credibility and paves the way to future joint ventures.
- Launch your ezine or newsletter and send it twice a month. Consistency is key with this and, again…keep it simple!
- Start making offers to your list. Start with free sessions and work you way up to VIP Days.
Stay tuned for more posts that get more specific about each of the five tips as well as how to build your list building momentum and then create leverage with your list building.
|Did you enjoy this article?|
"Get my free checklist, the 8 tasks you can't afford to do yourself..."
Just because these tasks don’t show up as a line item in your budget, doesn’t mean they’re not costing you big time. Discover “The 8 Tasks You Can’t Afford to Do Yourself” and stop your secret money drain today!